Sponsor a Musician
Create A Connection
Live symphonic concerts are a partnership between players and listeners – an hour or two when both give the music their all. Sponsorship can provide a special connection between musical partners and give you an opportunity to learn more about the orchestra from the inside out.
Your Augusta Symphony musicians are among the finest in the region. They spend countless hours preparing and rehearsing to make local symphonic music accessible, affordable, and exciting for all ages. By sponsoring a Symphony musician, you not only recognize their artistic skill but also the indispensable role they play in education and in the cultural life of our city.
Musician Chair Sponsorship can be named for you, your family, or to honor someone dear to you. It is a great way to celebrate and give the lasting gift of music.
Play your part by making a tax-deductible donation in support of a musician for the season! Your one-year sponsorship begins the month your payment is received. Pay online by clicking the button below.
- Recognition and naming rights as the sponsor for the musician or chair of your choice in the season program books and on the Augusta Symphony website for the entire season.
- A commemorative lanyard to wear at concerts so other concert goers recognize your commitment to the arts in our community.
- A photo of you and your sponsored musician to be included in the Symphony newsletter.
- Invitations to sponsor events, pre-concert receptions, and concert after parties. Sponsor by June 30 to receive your invitation to the next season’s Meet the Maestro & Musicians Reception during opening week.
- Opportunities to experience the concert preparation process during a rehearsal.
- Correspondence from your sponsored musician.
* Please note over the course of the season, chair positions may be filled by more than one individual musician as a result of changes in orchestra personnel from concert to concert.
For more information please contact Carra Purvis, Director of Development at 706.826.4704 or [email protected]